Quality is our top priority at American Component Exchange. Our Mission and Vision underscore our sincere commitment to providing our customers with the highest quality products and service. We are a team of dedicated, knowledgeable, experienced professionals committed to our community, the industry and continuous improvement coupled with superior service. In addition to our form, fit, and function warranty you have genuine peace of mind ordering from ACE because you can be confident our components are from an authorized channel and made in the USA. Our commitment doesn’t stop at the quality of our products and level of service but extends also to our environment and community. ACE is abreast of developments with Lead Free, RoHS, REACH, and WEEE initiatives and communicates with its customers to keep them prepared and informed.
- Maintaining RoHS and other environmental declaration data on all product supplied.
- Keeping you informed of any product updates, changes, or part-numbering modifications.
- Recommending environmentally compliant alternatives whenever possible.
- Contacting Original Component Manufacturers (OCMs) whenever material content is not available.
- Providing you with Original Component Manufacturers (OCMs) product datasheets upon request.
- Vaclav Smil
“Look at the crown jewel of Boeing now, the 787 Dreamliner. The plane had so many problems—it was like three years late. And why? Because large parts of it were subcontracted around the world. The 787 is not a plane made in the USA; it’s a plane assembled in the USA. They subcontracted composite materials to Italians and batteries to the Japanese, and the batteries started to burn in-flight. The quality control is not there.”